Perform the following steps which will disconnect network and internet connections temporarily.
- Power off the 123 HP Envy 6020 printer and disconnect the power cord from the 123 HP Envy 6020 printer and the wireless router.
- Power off the computer.
- Wait for a while and then connect the power cord to the wireless router.
- Pause till the router is on full and ready.
- Power on the computer and wait till it loads. Connect the power cord back to the HP Envy 6020 printer.
- Power on the 123 HP Envy 6020 printer.
You can also fix this issue by allocating a static IP. Do the following steps:
- Get the HP Envy 6020 printer’s IP address. You will find this when you tap on the “Wireless” icon on the HP Envy 6020 printer control panel.
- Type the IP address on your web browser for the HP Envy 6020 printer’s EWS page on your computer.
- Go to the tab "Network". Select "Network protocols". Here select "Enable IPv4 only" (or similar) and apply the settings.
- Then, Click on the radio button which shows“Manual DNS Server”.
- Enter 188.8.131.52 under the options manual preferred, and enter 184.108.40.206 under the options manual alternate.
Once the above settings are done, perform the following steps to reinstall the printer drivers:
- Unplug your HP Envy 6020 printer and computer.
- Select Control panel – Programs - Programs and feature.
- Select all the 123 HP Envy 6020 printer entries and uninstall them.
- Restart your computer.
- Now, from 123.hp.com, download and install the updated HP Envy 6020 printer drives.
- For the connection type window, select “Wireless” and follow the instructions appearing on-screen for completing the installation.
- Once the installation is over, check for the network and try printing with your HP Envy 6020 printer.
Apart from the above steps, you may also perform the following check:
- Check for the ink cartridges.
- Check for ink smears at the back of your 123 HP Envy 6020 printer.
- Ensure that you are using the right paper for your HP Envy 6020 printer.
- Check for the 123 HP Envy 6020 printer settings.
- Check for the estimated ink levels.
- Replace ink cartridges of it is low or empty.
CALL US FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Our expert technicians are here to serve you the best support and services for your HP Printer. Call us @ 1819-716-0730
Call US Now